ACTION!!!!

1 John 3:18 tells us....Our love should no be just words and talk. It must be TRUE Love which shows itself.....in ACTION!




Wednesday, December 23, 2009

....It's Christmas!!!....

....MY, the time home has flown. Thank you all for the prayers, support and encouragement thru out this past year. God has done so many wonderful things in our lives and the lives of the women and girls at House of Hope. It was wonderful having little Tatiana living with us. She helped us learn more of the Spanish language and we were able to teach her little things like...putting our toilet paper in the waste basket instead of on the floor!
...putting our food scraps on our plate instead on flicking them on the floor! And we got a high-education on head lice.....but every day was worth it as we sat in our rocking chair at night singing and listening to her favorite Cd of hymns sung by Allan (whom she always called Michael) Jackson. By the time we came home to visit, she was singing along with Him.
I think my most priceless memory with her, was the day before we came home, as I lay in bed sick with fever, she crawled up beside me put her hand to my throat to feel for fever. She immediately began to pray for me and asking God to heal me. This girls prays way beyond the average 5 yr. old....and when she finished she placed her hand back on my throat. When she felt the fever still there...she began praying again. She didn't give up, she'd go play, come in feel again pray, go back and play. By that evening my fever had broke and the next morning I was able to board the plane to come home. I feel blessed to have this little girl in my home and I excitedly wait to be with her again. Those of you reading this who have children and grandchildren, or little children in your lives.... take time this Christmas to see Jesus in them !
Merry Christmas!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so amazing. Ella is our "healer". Whenever someone is sick or hurting she is naturally drawn to them. I was very sick one night, and she would not leave my side. She just rubbed my hair, my face, my arm, or anything to comfort me. She would hush anyone that made enough noise to threaten my peace, and the comfort of her love was worth more than a million doctors. I can't wait until her vocal prayers come forth and I can watch her work in the same miraculous ways as miss T. You must be doing an amazing job raising her.

    ReplyDelete